Ian Kiernan Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
The Ian Kiernan Award for Corporate Social Responsibility recognises the people management initiatives and strategies that demonstrate a commitment to corporate social responsible principles.
The initiative is based on/incorporates a new approach to addressing the specific challenge the organisation is facing
Outcomes and impact
The program or initiative has addressed the challenge, achieved the desired outcomes and/or positively impacted on the business
Strategic business alignment
The program or initiative is aligned with organisational purpose and addresses strategic or business goals of the organisation
The outcomes achieved are sustainable and/or replicable
The outcomes of the initiative provide benefit outside of the organisation and can be used to educate others
The initiative and the team responsible for developing/driving the initiative have the encouragement and support the CEO/senior management.
The initiative provides inspiration for the current workforce and aspiration for the potential future workforce
The initiative contributes to improved commercial outcomes as well in addition to benefiting the environment/community etc.
All applicants will be required to include the following in their submission:
- Submission statements
- 100 word statement about the organisation
- 100 word statement about the initiative/program
- Submission Statements (2000 words maximum) addressing all criteria:
- Challenge (500 words): Statement on what challenge the organisation was facing
- Initiative (1000 words): Statement on the initiative/program/strategy that was introduced to address the challenge
- Outcomes (500 words): Statement on the outcomes achieved
- Supporting evidence
- 20 A4 single sided pages of evidencesupporting the submission statements
- Applicants can provide between two and ten referees, who can be contacted to discuss the initiative